Do you want to apply for AEDC recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in AEDC recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for AEDC recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in AEDC recruitment application that the steps to apply for AEDC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for AEDC recruitment.
Important Things To Note for AEDC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for AEDC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for AEDC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your AEDC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a AEDC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning AEDC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for AEDC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for AEDC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for AEDC recruitment is free.
General Requirements for AEDC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for AEDC recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on AEDC recruitment portal or website at www.abujaelectricity.com.
- Graduate degree in Engineering Courses and Sciences.
- 1- 5 years general work experience
- Experience as Revenue Protection specialist will be added advantage
- Fair Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Fair Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizational skills
- Conflict Handling
- Safety and Security awareness
- Interrogation skills to establish facts
- Strong attention to details
Qualifications – University level degree in an analytical discipline (Accounting, Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Math, etc) required
Graduate degree and similar qualifications is a plus.
AEDC Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit AEDC recruitment portal at www.abujaelectricity.com
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your AEDC recruitment application.