The Pre-Degree form of the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) for 2017/2018 academic session has been released online.
This is to inform all those who are interested in AAUA Pre-Degree Programme that the Form for admission into 2017/2018 academic session is now out on sale.
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) Pre-Degree Update
- Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
- Pre-degree candidates are required to take the 2018 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the University.
- Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
- Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
AAUA Pre-Degree Form – Buying Procedures
A. For candidates paying through the Bank.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only (inclusive of bank commission/charges) using e-Tranzact platform at any branch of the banks listed below:
i. Skye Bank Plc.
ii. Access Bank Plc
iii. First Bank Plc
iv. Oroke microfinance Bank
v. Keystone Bank
vi. Wema Bank Plc
vii. Zenith Bank Plc
viii. Stanbic/IBTC Bank
- Complete a bank deposit teller indicating full Name and proposed Faculty of candidates
- Candidates are to indicate as Account Number- 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application Form
- Obtain the e-Tranzact payment receipt at the point of payment which will contain receipt number and confirmation code.
B. For candidates paying online (Using Bankit).
a. Login to the pre-degree application form
b. Click in pay now
c. Make payment
d. Complete the application form
Adekunle Ajasin University Pre-Degree Registration Procedures
The Procedures to successfully apply for AAUA Pre-degree programme can be found below:
- Candidates are requested to log on to the University website: http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application.
- On the Pre-degree Application page, click on Application payment confirmation and supply e-Transact receipt and confirmation order number obtained from bank to confirm your payment.
- Once your confirmation is successful, log in with your receipt number.
- Fill the Application form appropriately, submit online and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to register online on the University website between 12th June, 2017 and 16th September, 2017.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 for Pre-degree
Agricultural Science, Science and Science Education and on Thursday, 21st September, 2017 for Pre-degree Arts, Arts Education, Social Science and Social Science Education candidates at the University premises by 10.00a.m.each day.
■ For further enquiries, please contact pre-degree support team through the email address: [email protected]