The post UTME screening form of the Ambroose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU Ekpoma) for 2019/2020 academic session is currently out on sale.
The general public are hereby informed that AAU Ekpoma post UTME form for 2019/2020 has been released by the management of the Ambroose Ali University Ekpoma.
Is AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Form Out? When Will AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Screening Form Come Out These are questions asked lately by many JAMB Candidates who choose AAU Ekpoma as either First or Second Choice during JAMB Registration.
Is AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Form 2019/2020 Out? YES. As at the time of compiling this post, AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 has not been released by the management of the University.
Other AAU Ekpoma Related Posts
AAU Ekpoma POST-UTME SCREENING FORM ELIGIBILIY, INSTRUCTIONS & PROCEDURES
All 2019/2020 UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 170 and above are required to pay for the university’s Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2.000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
AAU Post UTME : Procedure for Online Application.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2019 using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
CLOSING DATE: Online application closes on 18th July, 2019.
- AAU Ekpoma JAMB & Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020/2021 Released
- Ambroose Alli University Ekpoma Academic Calendar for 2019/2020
- Ambroose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) Pre Degree Form for 2019/2020
- AAU Ekpoma School Fees (New & Returning) for Payment 2019/2020
- AAU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Ambrose Alli University Fees
- AAU Ekpoma Admission List For 2018/2019 Is Out [Updated]
- AAU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply